NyQon Photo Shoot
"Hmmm, could I see this in Frames?"
Postcard Image #1, Postcard Image #2, Postcard Image #3 and Postcard Image #4
Other NyQon Images:
(Listed in the order they were shot)
- Honeybee & Cingrrl
- DJ SuperModel Voguester, finishing up his Chanel Vamp Nails.
- Amy H. and that Hip Tophat, whoo-hoo.
- Effigy, the other quiet one (name?) with Parm
- Matt, shortly before he became r3ds0cks (or something like that)
- The two most photogenic of the bunch, Dave and Risa
- Friday Dinner Party
- Same Dinner party, slightly different angle
- Tic Tac on Dave's fire escape, offering everyone, duh, Tic-Tacs
- Tic-Tac's view of us on the fire escape. Left to right: Parm, Jo-Jo, Reptile, Cthulhia, Honeybee.
- A couple photos of Parm through the fire escape that didn't come out so I didn't even scan them.
- Honeybee and Effigy, in their logos. I had to really mess with Photoshop to get any of his shirt logo to show up, my scanner sucks, ok?
- Cingrrl in the subway.
- Tic-Tac in the subway. (we were waiting a long time, I got bored).
- Risa & Jameka
- Everyone wanted a piece of Dave when he wore his new stud shirt.
- Parm models his cool polarizing shades, dude.
- a photo of reptile that simple won't scan, sorry.
- Risa and matching pink kazoo, in that dress she almost didn't buy.
- Dave joined Devo? (yes, I tried to darken his face in photoshop)
- Tic-Tac is Mr. Lifto?
- Shiny clad people applying makeup.
- "Even smiling makes my face ache" -- Davenfurter
- infinite halo outttakes
- The Infinite Halo folks I think this is everyone in the apartment except me. (There's a leetle piece of Jameka's pink dress on the left hand side, and Yoko & Halo 8 can be seen in the mirror).
- more outtakes, including the four logo photos linked at the top of this page.
- Yoko & Halo 8, the diagonals on the Ns.
- The "vertical" lines, minus Honeybee.
The above images may be removed from the web by request.
More NyQon Photos!!!